| Place an Ad | Renew an Ad | Remove an Ad |
For Sale: We have NOFA-NY certified organic yearling heifers and cows for sale. Northern NY. Added April 11, 2008.
Bradley & Kathryn Kent
Location: Burke, NY
- For Sale: I have a beautiful 7 month old jersey heifer calf for sale. I am looking for someone who wants a family milk cow she has been raised like a pet. I also have a beautiful red angus heifer calf also 7 months old. Both farm raised 1300.00 each.
Phone: (410) 920-9365
Location: Port Deposit, Maryland
- Heifers for sale: Samuel Esh of Lancaster County, PA has 8 Jersey and Jersey/Holstein organic heifers for sale. Due to calve May and June. $2,500 each. Added 4/2/08.
Phone 717-687-6565 - leave message.
- Horse for Sale: Jubilee is trained to third level.// good on trail in water has competed in dressage and jumping. Loves to go where you ask her. Excellent horse to compete with. Also offering small clinics to help you with cross training your horse. Contact Gail Allen firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 603-446-7457. Added 3/15/08.
Gail M Allen
Location: Marlow NH
- 4 organic 10 month old heifers, jersey lineback crosses,$1000; 4-12 month old normande, lineback, jersey, fresian bulls, $750. Jim Phillips, Cortland, NY, email: email@example.com; phone: 607-591-0562
- 3 Holstein x Jersey Cows, 2 fresh in December, 1 fresh in January. $5500.00 / all.
6 Holstein x Jersey heifers born 5-07 A.I. sired. 975.00 each.
Please call Eric and Jessica Nickol, Maryland, NY. 607-286-7126. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR SALE: 5 extra heifers for sale, 4Jersey, 1 jersey/Holstein. Due Sept. Oct. Nov. From good cows and good bulls. Call for more info. 802-462-2515. Joseph Severy, Cornwall, Vt.
- FOR SALE: Jack and Anne Lazor of Butterworks Farm have 4 organic cows for sale, various stages of lactation, asking $1500 each. Tel. 802-744-6855, Westfield, Vermont.
- FOR SALE: We have a variety of heifer calves for sale: 4 (month-old and less) "Toystory" Holstein calves, 2 (6 month old) Holstein heifers, some older Brown Swiss and Holstein/Swiss crosses. Northern New York 315-324-6926. Certified Organic (of course)! Brian and Liz Bawden.
- WANTED: Certified organic dairy farm looking for 10-15 Holstein cows (certified organic, of course).Prefer animals in 1st or 2nd lactation and parlor trained. Please contact Ed Robinson directly at 802-893-2514.
- FOR SALE: MOSA certified Organic Jersey cows and springing heifers. $1800. to
2200. Brian Voelker, Menomonie, WI. 715-664-8827, February 4, 2008, item #518
- 78 certified organic holstein dairy cows. 55# per-cow year round production. Half of herd is 1st and 2nd calf heifers. All animals AI sired.$2500 each(firm). Must take all. Jefferson County, N.Y, 315-482-3898,
February 1, 2008, item #516
- 4 organic dairy cows for sale in N.W. Vermont. Good cows but not in
the calving window for their farm. Please contact Teddy Yandow at
(802) 524-9454. December 2, 2007, item #510
- Assistant Herdsman position open for end of summer into fall of 2008 on our farm in western PA just south of Pittsburgh. For more information please contact: Steve Magan, Grand View Dairy Farm, Washington, PA. 412-580-9692; email: email@example.com
- Associate Director of Livestock Position Opening. Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA) seeks organic inspector and livestock specialist for full-time Associate Director of Livestock position with MOFGA Certification Services, LLC. Familiarity with dairy farming a plus. Position can begin as soon as January 2008. Visit http://www.mofga.org/Contact/EmploymentOpportunities/tabid/367/Default.
Mary Yurlina, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-568-4142, Unity, ME, December 2, 2007, item #513
- WANTED: Used bulk tank. I am looking for a used bulk tank in the 200 -300 gallon range. Flat top would be better but I would consider round. I need to find something that is in working order or close, i.e. agitator, compressor or not leaking at least. I am in eastern PA so anywhere within reasonable driving distance will do. Any leads on such a tank please send them my way. Kris Ribble, Spring Meadows Farm, Orangeville, PA 570-864-0947
Added April 4, 2008.
Forages and Grains
Organic wheat hay for sale: I am selling approx. 125 round bales of CERTIFIED ORGANIC wheat hay to be baled mid may. Not quite sure what its worth, just looking for offers. Added April 2, 2008.
Phone: 417 428 3251
Location: Weaubleau, Mo
Wanted: Organic or conventional/transitional round bales for feeding grass fed hereford cows. Dry or wrapped, preferably on the drier side. Added 3/15/08.
Location: Jaffrey NH
Certified organic baleage. semi loads available. 4 loads left. 4 cents per pound. alfalfa, timothy, brome, clover mix. Jonathan Boland, Ottawa, Ontario, email: email@example.com; phone: 613 889 3859
- Certified Organic Alfalfa Hay: Small square bales, 5th cutting, no rain, green & leafy, R.F.V. 210; $7. Call 712-660-0046. Seth Smith, Nemaha, Iowa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified organic 3x3x8 alfalfa; 140/ton grass/alfalfa mix, 90/ton; and hulless oats, 8$/bushel. Mike Christoffersen, Froid, Montana, email: CRISCO@NEMONT.COM
- BALEAGE FOR SALE: Located in Southwestern PA with 10% to 12% protein baleage with moisture of 20% to 25%. If anyone has interest please call Steve: 412-580-9692 or email@example.com
- FOR SALE: Large square bales hay, Scott Stokie (585) 330-3050, Avon, NY
- FOR SALE: Shell Corn, Craig Phelps (585) 738-8683 Groveland, NY
- FOR SALE: I am looking for a buyer for certified organic alfalfa. On our family farm we have been certified since 1994, and have ALWAYS had alfalfa in our rotation. Finally took the big step and bought a 3x3 baler. (round bales are easy but sooooo hard to move...) Our hay will be covered on pallets but outside. I am always looking for good customers and we do
always try to be fair. Our farm is located about 1.5 hours NW of Omaha. This year we will have about 70 certified acres alfalfa, and 25 acres certified organic brome grass. Thank you!!! Tim Cada Clarkson NE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified organic alfalfa and corn - some left from 2007 and will have 4 to 5 circles of 2008 crop - 3X4 square bales, Jehorek Organic Farms, Brule, NE, phone 308-280-4260, email@example.com, February 1, 2008, item #520
- Organic grass first cutting hay suitable for dry cows or livestock. $3.25 per bale. 40 minutes north of Watertown, New York. 315-322-1176, firstname.lastname@example.org February 1, 2008, item #519
- Certified Organic mostly grass dry hay, June cut, no rain, stored under cover, $50/bale. Rollinsford, NH,
603-742-4084, Luke Mahoney, email@example.com, item #508
- Organic hay for sale 1200 square bales FOR $3.50 per 40-50 lbs bale Mostly second cutting, rick mathisen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 758 5124, Sistersville WV, October-4-2007, item#506
- NOFA-NY certified ORGANIC HAY: square bales, approx. 50 lbs. each. Stored indoors. $3.50/bale. Delivery Extra, Morris, NY, Patrick Farm, email@example.com, 607-263-9724, item #503, September-24-2007
- Organic Alfalfa 4x4 bales, 190+ R.F.V. Barn stored, analysis available. Also, organic oats, alfalfa 4x4 bales, Moonlight Alfalfa, firstname.lastname@example.org, 719-754-3782, Colorado, item # 499-September-4-2007
- Wanted: I am looking for a load of organic manure to be delivered. Perhaps a dump truck or half a truck full. Call or email with price. Added 3/15/08.
Location: Phillipston, MA
Wanted: Looking to buy a farm lease to own or rent to own. I already have some calves and am looking to buy more, so if you have a farm or any calves please call me at 716-244-6569. PS: Paying $30.00 a head for bull calves. This is a starting price. Added 3/21/08.
Location: Located within 25 miles of Salamanca NY.
- For Sale: 60 acre certified organic dairy farm. Ideal direct marketing location. Turn-key with tie-stall milking system. Just completed all high-tensile perimeter fencing, barnyard, milkhouse waste, wetland restoration, buffer strips started... Would suite crops, grains or dairy. Farmstead cheese operation may also be purchased (price negotiable). Has been profitable on both dairy and cheese. Selling due to health in family out-of-state. $385,000 We rent another 70 acres that can be used with operation. Added 3/15/08.
Location: Madison, NY
- Organic nationally certified 259.5 acre expandable double 12 rapid release dairy farm for sell. Turnkey operation includes 100+- head certified cattle, 1500 gallon milk cooler, 24 milkers, 2 receiver units, 2 vacuum units, 2 compartment 30 ton feed tank, backup generator, 300+ organic large hay bales. Barn built and put into operation Feb. 2007. Turnkey operation for $1,300,000. Call 903.491.6560. Detroit, Texas, Earlene Vickersjevickers@cebridge.net February 1, 2008, item #515
- Organic Jersey cows for grass-fed raw milk operation. Immediate need is for cows in milk or freshening soon. Prefer cows that have been managed organiclly from birth.
Contact George Clemmer at 413-967-3366 or email@example.com, Hardwick, MA, February 1, 2008, item #512
- We are looking to purchase 30 to 40 organic milkers. Jersey preferably, but will consider all breeds. Would like to purchase them as a herd due to the number of cows if available or small groups as well. Contact Faun Marie Orton. Cell at 802-673 -8477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org December 2, 2007, item #509
Place an Ad
NODPA offers farmers the opportunity to place a classified advertisement for FREE here on our website. Just fill out our online form and submit it today! Your ad will be displayed for one month and then removed, unless you choose to renew.
Businesses wishing to place free classified ads here must first be listed in our business directory.
Click here for information on advertising in our business directory and newsletter.
Please do not use all caps.
The ad will appear for one month (posting date will be indicated on the ad when it appears). To renew notify us before the date it expires or submit a new classified.
Renew an Ad
Remove an Ad